Tuesday 4 February 2014

Leaving Auroville.....

It seems I've been saying this for days.... But finally it's coming true.
Having met with my 73 healer Anna Louisa, whom when I called happened to be in Auroville that very morning, nice coincidence, if there's such a thing, tried to perform energy healing on my neck and shoulder.  She wanted somewhere secluded and quiet, for a moment I thought she was going to have her wicked way with me as we wandered in to the woods near the Matrimandir, of course I was wrong, I'm clearly not her type!  Once I'd removed my vest Anna Louisa got to work connecting with me initially then focusing her energy in to the area of discomfort.  She discovered I have energy blocks in both shoulders, and the fact I could feel nothing as she worked, suggested that I'm not 'totally in my body'.  Anna Louisa suggested that seeing as Amanda and I were so close, soul mates even, that my soul/life force may have taken a hell of a jolt, and this could be affecting me mechanically.  She has suggested I find someone who practices Shamanic healing..... The neck is easing off a little now, but the pain that is there is still stabbing and excrutiating, though I have more movement than before which is nice.


Coming home to roost....
After the healing we went for coffee and cake, where we met Lorraine and Josephine.  Lorraine was of course another mature lady, as I said earlier, I've found my niche.  She was empathetic and very funny.  A bubbly lovely lady.  Josephine was the same age as Amanda and had been living in Auroville for 3 years.  Both ladies were originally from the US.  They played at guessing where I was from, then vice versa.  We all chatted for an hour or more.  It was lovely.
I mentioned I was heading to
Tiruvannamalai on Wednesday or Thursday, and Josephine said she was headed there on Thursday, so we could head together.  She lived there for a short time, so it'll be great to have some company.  I'm also going to meet Joanne, one of Amanda's friends form The Journey seminars.  A Cumbrian lady who has now moved to Tiruvannamalai!  Now that's a move!


4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are well Mark :) x
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone, I hope you are doing well too x

      Delete
  2. Well mark I don't know you but have enjoyed this blog immensely and will continue to follow you till your journeys end brilliant read cherril

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherril, thanks for taking the time to comment. I'm happy that my musings are bringing you pleasure. Keep following, share if you like.

      Mark.

      www.mywifeslump.blogspot.com

      Delete